You have no items in your shopping cart.
HAMTech – S5Tehnika.net d.o.o. - Imprint, Terms and Conditions
HAMtech is an online store and brand name of the company S5TEHNIKA.net d.o.o.
Sostrska cesta 43C
SI-1261 Ljubljana - Dobrunje
Telephone: +386 (0) 59 010 949
Telefax: +386 (0)59 011 070
Managing director: Dragan Selan S55Z
Procurator and development manager: Branko Badrljica
Online store developer and sales manager: Simon Trop S56RYS +386 (0)64 113 990
S5TEHNIKA.net d.o.o. is registered at the District Court in Ljubljana. SRG 2010/24478, the initial capital of € 7,500.00. Registration number : 3762998000, VAT number SI81396236, Account at NLB: 02056-028722611, IBAN: SI56 0205 6025 8722 611, SWIFT: LJBASI2X and BANKA KOPER (Bank of INTESA SANPAOLO): IBAN SI56 1010 0005 2192 009, SWIFT: BAKOSI2X.
Note: Despite careful selection HAMTech - S5TEHNIKA.net d.o.o. cannot be held responsible for the contents of external links. Only the owners and operators of external links can be held responsible for the contents of their web sites.
Terms and Conditions
(Zakono o varstvu potrošnikov ZVPot-UPB2)
This is a translation of our Slovenian T&C. Please take this as a general guideline. Legally binding are our Slovenian T&C.
Webshop prices include the Slovenian VAT of 22% and are valid for all customers within the European Union. Customers outside EU do not have to pay Slovenian VAT. For those customers our webshop will show net prices (no VAT) after customer entered his country during checkout.
Prices are ex works, without postage and packing. Shipments charges will be calculated and added during payment/checkout.
Contract of sales
After customer has gone through the online ordering process by entering the required information, confirmed payment and as the last step, submitted the order by a click on "Submit Order", a binding order has been entered. Once the order is placed, our webshop will send an automated e-mail confirming the reception and the details (order confirmation). The legal purchase contract is concluded at the time goods have been shipped.
Warranty and indemnification
Our warranty period is 180 days. Warranty claims will be fulfilled either by repair or replacement at our option. Should a repair fail repeatedly the customer has the right to choose between reduction of price, replacement or reimboursement. German law applies for service and repair issues.
Other indemnities against us or our aides are excluded. This applies especially to consequential damages resulting from the purchase and use of goods sold by us.
We do not assume liability for damage to persons or damage or loss of property, resulting from usage, installation or de-installation in conjunction with our products.
At HAMTech, we stand behind our product! That's why we offer a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason a HAMTech customer is unsatisfied with their purchase, they can contact us within 14 days of taking delivery, and organise to return the product and receive a refund of the purchase price excluding the associated Delivery Cost, subject to the terms and conditions listed below:
1. In order to organise a refund under these terms and conditions, the customer must notify HAMTech Support via the email within 14 days of taking delivery of their HAMTech Product and request a refund under these terms and conditions. The customer must comply with the directions of HAMTech staff in order to facilitate a refund.
2. Where a customer requests a refund in accordance with these terms and conditions, the refund will be for the amount of the purchase price excluding the Delivery Cost as specified in the customer's Order.
3. The 14 Day period will commence on the date that the customer accepts delivery of their HAMTech product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
4. The HAMTech product must be returned within 14 days of requesting a refund under these terms and conditions.
5. Returned products must be returned in accordance with the Refunds and returns section of the HAMtech Website and Order Terms and Conditions. This includes being returned in the original packaging, with all accessories and in re-saleable condition.
6. Customers must return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost and must comply with the directions for returning the product that HAMTech staff have provided to them.
If they are unable to find a way to return the products, HAMTech may organise a courier to pick up the products from the customer.
Where HAMTech organises a courier to pick up the products, the customer will be charged the same amount as the Delivery Cost listed in their Order to cover the cost of returning the products.
Where items were ordered under "Free Shipping" promotions, the return delivery charge will be equal to the current website delivery rates.
7. After receiving the returned HAMTech Products, HAMTech will issue a refund (as specified here) as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. HAMTech accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
8. HAMTech reserves the right to make changes to these 14 Day Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions without notice.
Protection of data privacy
We appreciate your interest in our website and our company. Protection of personal data during your visit of our website is an important concern for us. Your data is protected in accordance with legal requirements. Below are informations on what data is collected during your visit of our website and how it is used.
Collection and processing of data
Upon access of our website, our web server (like every webserver) automatically collects and stores information provided by your web browser. These are usually browser type and version, operating system, computer's IP address, accessed filenames, and date/time of access. This data is not assignable to individuals. We do not join this data with any other data source but delete it after a statistical analysis.
Our webshop makes use of 'cookies' (like most webshops). Cookies are small text files that are temporarily stored on your computer. Our cookie contains contents of your shopping basket and some other information required during the order process. All cookies are deleted automatically after completion of the order or latest after 5 hours. Cookies do no harm nor contain viruses.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, a valid email address is required which is confirmed by 'double opt-in' before any newsletters will be sent. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anybody else. Subscription may be ended at any time.
HAMTech complies to credit card payment providers' PCI-DSS standards. We do NOT store any credit card data, not on our external webserver, not in our ERP system.
Our webshop uses secure encrypted transmission methods (SSL or PGP 2048 bit) for your data, safe against eavesdropping by others.
Use and disclosure of personal data
All your personal data will be used for correspondence and processing of orders only. We will not sell any data or share it with anybody else.
Disclosure is required to fulfil the contract (such as transfer of adress data to shipping companies i.e. the post office)
Disclosure is required for billing purposes (such as transfer of credit card information to a payment provider)